The Promoter is Billie & Byron Co (billieandbyron.com) of Suite 213, 5-7 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065 (Promoter). ABN 72 283 279 277.
- Entry into the giveaway draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents of 18 years of age or older except all employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
- To enter the giveaway draw, participants need to subscribe to the Promoter’s mailing list.
- The giveaway will be drawn on the last Friday of each month at Billie & Byron Co headquarters at Suite 213, 5-7 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065. The winner will be notified by email.
Prize details: The monthly giveaway prize will be valued at $250 or more, and will consist of a selection of in-stock baby items chosen by Billie & Byron Co staff. The contents of the prize pack may change each month. Winners will be chosen from submitted email addresses using a computerised random selection program, ensuring that entrants all have a fair and equal chance of winning.
- A single prize in this promotion is under $300 in value.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses.
- If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) non-receipt of entries for any reason;
(c) problems or technical failures of any kind;
(d) unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(f) electronic or human error; or
(g) any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to entry into this competition or supply of a prize.