It is important to Billie & Byron Co that you are satisfied with your purchase of our products. The following conditions are strictly applied to all returns and requests for refund or exchange.
- All products returned for either refund or exchange must be in new and unused condition, unworn (if applicable), with all tags and original packaging still intact and in a saleable condition.
- In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse some products (e.g. dummies and teething toys) to be returned for health and safety reasons.
- A refund or return is not offered for a change of mind.
- We do not provide refunds for circumstances that do not require a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
All exchange requests must be received within (seven) 7 days of your purchase. In order for Billie & Byron Co to issue an exchange, the returned item must:
- Be in new condition
- Be unworn, unwashed and free from any alterations
- Have tags attached
- Be in its original packaging still intact and in saleable condition
Please contact Billie & Byron Co via email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name
- Order number
- Phone number
- Email address
- Postal address
We will be in touch within 48 hours of receipt of your email with instructions on how to proceed further with your request.
Please ensure that all returned item(s) are appropriately sealed and packaged to ensure they will not be damaged in transit.
Any damage to return items during transit will be your responsibility, and we are unable to accept return item(s) that arrive damaged.
Address for the return of items
Please email us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to return an item. We will reply to you within 48 hours with instructions and information on what is required to facilitate a return. Returns are to be posted to the following address:
Billie & Byron Co.
10 Glover Street
When returning an item, please keep the following in mind:
- Billie & Byron Co does not accept responsibility for items posted to us by you.
- Please use a tracked parcel service with insurance.
- Please ensure all requested information is contained within the parcel so we can confirm the identity of the Customer.
- We cannot guarantee any items for exchange will be available or in stock at the time of the receipt of the returned item(s).
- If there are no available items for exchange, we will notify you to discuss how to proceed.
Postage fee management
Billie & Byron Co will reimburse you for return postage for a faulty item, or where we have made an error (e.g. despatching an incorrect item) using Sendle or standard Australian Post services.
Faulty or Defective Garments
Billie & Byron Co reserves the right to inspect and assess the condition of returned merchandise that has been worn before processing a refund or exchange.
We will happily provide a full refund and reimburse you return shipping costs via Sendle or standard Australia Post where the item is deemed to have a genuine manufacturers fault or defect under the following conditions:
- You are required to notify Billie & Byron Co immediately upon noticing any defects or faults within seven (7) days of receiving the order and provide your name, order number and details of the defects or faults and a photo of the item and defect or fault.
- Items, the subject of a refund request, once received by Billie & Byron Co, will be examined for faults or defects. You will receive a notification from us about whether we agree that the items are faulty or defective within 48 hours of the receipt of items by us.
- If deemed faulty by Billie & Byron Co, a replacement item will be shipped where possible (subject to stock availability), or a full refund will be issued.
- Returns will be processed within five (5) business days from the day the return arrives at Billie & Byron Co Office.
When the return item is received, examined and a refund is approved, an email will be sent to the Customer confirming refund approval. Please allow five (5) working days for your refund to be examined and approved. Please allow 1-7 days for your refund to appear in your nominated bank account.